Fellow blogger-momma Lori at Picking up the pieces tagged me, which means I am supposed to list 8 interesting/unknown to others/special things about myself. Apparently when I get to 100 posts on my blog, I will need to list 100 other facts about myself.
1. At 16 years old I worked for a traveling carnival. Yes, I was a carnie. There, I said it! But hey, the money was really good!
2. I played a classmate of Denise Richardson and Neve Campbell's in the movie "Wild Things"
3. In high school I was voted most likely to be found on a runway(still not sure what they meant by that).
4. I once had a lovely dinner with Eric Burdon and I had no idea who he was. My husband is still furious (and totally jealous) with me for being so naive and having no clue I was dining with a Rock Legend.
5. I recently got my first stunt double job for an upcoming film. My husband isn't thrilled.
6. I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 28. Don't worry, we didn't start dating until I was 20.
7. I've hung up the phone on Emilio Estefan several times.
8. I had an internship working for Jesse Briggs, who, among other oddities, made the news when he purchased THE famous dress from Monica Luinsky.
Well that's 8. I now tag Marnie and Sloan,