Monday, December 1, 2008

Hangin' with Aidai

It is endlessly special that 2 children who once lived in the same room half way around the planet in Kyrgyzstan, now live with their families so nearby to each other in New Hampshire. Saturday Aidai and Beck had a playdate at a new Children's museum and we had a blast! Aidai is doing great! You should see this little powerhouse run! And that laugh and smile, she's beautiful. A sentiment that Beck agrees with wholeheartedly! Beck insisted on sitting next to Aidai at lunch.

I love this clip. Beck and Aidai check out the bunks in the submarine.

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

What fun! It warms my heart so much to see them together again. Looks like Beck has another girl to dress him up...we've got to get the boy some superhero outfits!

Maria said...

Elizabeth told me you guys had a great time. I LOVE seeing them reunited. What a wonderful thing for them to be so close and yet so far from where they started. I love Aidai's new glasses and also Beck's new skirt. *smile* Too cute!!

Jeanne said...

Oh, it is SO special to follow these two. I am just delighted to see the updates.