Thursday, December 11, 2008

Randomness? I can do randomness!

I've been tagged by Janiece, Mommy of 3 cuties, one being Beck's ol' pal (and ladies' man extraordinaire) Alihan.
Here's the deal, list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as a link to their blog Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Growing up I wanted to be a jockey (oh great, too tall to be a jockey, too short to be a super model. Oh life is cruel!)

2. When I was a teen, I worked in a traveling carnival running games and driving trucks. By the time I went to college I had a very large bank account.

3. My entire family were extras in the movie "Last Days of Frank and Jesse James" with Johnny Cash


4. I planned our entire wedding (including honeymoon) for under $3,000

5. My parents named me after actress Mala Powers after deciding to pick a name by whatever name they see next on TV

6. I used to be a technical director for the nightly TV news.

7. I haven't been pulled over since I was a teen...oh wait. nevermind

OK, I tag Kate, Jackie, Michelle, The Bev, Marnie, Tina, and April.

3 comments:

Bev said...

You're assuming I know 7 other people who have blogs! Yeesh, the pressure....

Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess I can handle it but I am going to need a few days. I just had my insides ripped out and scraped and I don't like the drugs.

Kate said...

K, you reminded me that it's been about 3 months and it's time to update my blog! I'm such a slacker :) :)