Friday, February 13, 2009
Brought To You By the Letter G
Here are the rules…If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!
The Oober Cool Janiece has assigned me the letter G, so here goes:
* Gals - specifically my favoritest of all, Morgan. I'm so lucky to be her Mommy. Other girls that rock, My Mom, The Bev, My chickies from HS, the list goes on and on.
* Guys - topping that list is the cutest of them all, the Beckster. He amazes me every day and I'm certain he'll grow up to be an amazing man. Runners up of course include the guy I married, my Dad, my wackadoo brother, and I can't leave off Ralph Fiennes.
* Guitar Hero - I'm so happy it's possible to burn many calories while rockin' out!
* Gewurztraminer - Mmmmmmmm, fabulous wine! What?! You've never had the pleasure? Well, come visit my shop here and check it out! (shameless plug)
* George Harrison. Love him!
* Gallop! There's nothing better than a nice gallop on a quiet dirt road. It's amazing!
* Grass. NO! Not that kind, thankyouverymuch! Summer, green grass, fresh cut grass! It's intoxicating and of course means it's NOT WINTER!
* Grilling. Yes another affirmation of summer! Although I've been known to fire up the girl in hat and mittens. Mmmmmm, grilled salmon is my favorite.
* Giggles - especially from my kids (even if it usually means they're up to no good.
* Greta, my wonderful Garmin GPS (Woo-Hoo that's three G's - Bonus Points!). I don't totally understand how it works, but I love it!