Sunday, December 27, 2009

You Made It Happen



I hope everyone had a fabulous and merry Christmas. There are hundreds and hundreds of children in Kyrgyzstan that are enjoying the wonders of the season because of your generosity. Please go visit this site to see the magic.


And this is where I'd post my own pictures from our Merry Christmas... if I hadn't dropped my camera and shattered it. And then it played a little payback at me by some how deleting every picture. Every. single. picture. Including every Christmas picture.

And a memorable video of Morgan flipping out when she opened her favorite gift.

Sigh. It was awesome.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I am new to your site, so all I can really say is that I hope you had a great Christmas!!

Coffeypot said...

Damn I hate it when that happens. Cussing helps - some.

janiece said...

Ummm, are you sure it didn't "accidentally" fall to save you from an embarassing moment???
Totally sucks--but you'll get some good pics of New Years I bet!

Frank Irwin said...

Yay for the kids, but boo for your phone!

You'll just have to buy Morgan a new favorite gift to re-video her reaction, I guess.

MtnMama said...

Aw - I'm sorry about your camera, Mala. That truly sucks. Great pics of the kids in Kyrgyzstan, though. I guess you have to focus on the fact that you had a Christmas WORTH taking pictures of, and be happy with that...

Mala said...

Otin - Glad you're here. And hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

Coffey - True. But it still didn't get my pictures back. I tried.

Janiece - Embarassing? You know all my embarassing moments are lovingly captured and shared with ya'll. Because that's how much I love you guys!

Frank - Nah. I'll just get someone to record me while I buy I new camera. damnit!

MtnMama - That's true. And there's the added bonus of telling the kids when they're older that this is the year we got them (fill in something amazing here)! What?! They don't remember??? Damn, I don't have the pictures anymore to prove it. Shame.

Asthma Treatment said...

How cute pictures! I also like the children like these........