Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Weekend - In Pictures

WOW! What a gorgeous weekend! We took full advantage of it by jam-packin' it with tons of fun-ness. So much good times in fact, you're in for a lazy-ass post. You know, a picture's worth a thousand words, so...

Friday we loaded up 3 horses and hit the beach.
Morgan hitches a ride.

Storm and I getting our feet wet.


Di and Taz - We're not at the race track anymore, Taz


This is way better than life on the track!


Storm and Morgan





After riding on the beach, Morgan took off camping with Grammy and Bumpa for the weekend, while Beck, Joe and I headed for the ball park to watch a game and some fireworks. Beautiful night!

Saturday morning, we saddled up again and took the race horse for his first trail ride since he was still tired from his workout on the beach. He did fabulously!

Saturday afternoon, Beck and I enjoyed a different kind of ride!
Remember that little boy who had his first ride in a car at 2 1/2 years old... and screamed bloody murder the whole time?

He was loving the helicopter ride! Hooting and hollering the whole time... into his headset mic! OUCH!

note: NO DOORS!!!!

Sunday we joined Team E&M plus kids at the local amusement park.
Beck and a dinosaur.... oh, and a brachiosaurus.
So there you have it, my weekend update. Now I need a nap.

9 comments:

Bev said...

Wow, you were busy!! I can't believe you got to ride in a 'copter!

The dinosaur joke made me giggle. :)

Frank Irwin said...

I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter. Will you adopt me?

Sales jobs said...

What an experience. Sound like a lot of fun.

Lori said...

Wow. You know how to do a weekend right!!

I love how happy a horse can be at a beach!!!!

Mala said...

Bev - yeah, good thing he doesn't read this blog.

Frank - What are you waiting for? DO IT! It's awesome!
And I'll have to think about that whole adoption thing. MtnMama asked first AND she promised to cook and clean.

Sales Job - Why, thank you. Yes it was.

Lori - It was just all that pent up energy after being stuck in crappy 34 degree weather last week! And yes, I swear Storm in smiling in that picture with Morgan.

JJ said...

I loved all of your pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful and memorable weekend!! :)

onebadmamajama said...

What an awesome weekend! I would have much rather had your weekend than mine. You guys were totally awesome to ride in a helicopter with no doors!

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

I though horses on the beach pictures were the coolest thing ever (good taste, btw, I have that riding helmet!)... until I got to the HELICOPTER ones. How cool is that??? WAY better than a matched set. ( :

Anonymous said...

I think I need a nap just seeing and reading about it all... Looks fab!