Saturday, March 7, 2009

Interview with the ruggies

Stolen from Bev's blog, who stole it from another..... too funny to resist.

I interviewed the kids separately. I swear, I didn't edit their answers (because they luckily didn't say anything too embarrassing!)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Morgan "Be good"
Beck "Listen"
Yup, that sounds like me.

2. What makes mom happy?
Morgan "Me listening"
Beck "Get dressed"
What can I say, I'm easy to please.

3. What makes mom sad?
Morgan "when we do something naughty"
Beck "When I break toys"
My God, maybe they have been paying attention!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Morgan "When you're being nice to me"
Beck "Hugs"


5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Morgan "I have no idea"
Beck "Go swimming"

6. How old is your mom?
Morgan "ummm, 34" (WRONG! Geesh, don't rush it!)
Beck "3"


7. How tall is your mom?
Morgan "I don't know"
Beck "bigger"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Morgan "Go swimming"
Beck "cook dinner"
Hmmm, I think this is their favorite things for me TO DO..

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Morgan "Send a babysitter over" (errrrrr??? Not unless he's hot and does laundry!)
Beck "Do good things" (So right son! And by good things I mean, enjoy the silence, admire a toy-free floor, go the bathroom by myself!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Morgan "singing" (hasn't she heard me sing?!)
Beck "Getting me presents. Santa" (well, I have been working on the belly part. Sadly)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Morgan "Taking care of us"
Beck "Wii" (sweet!!!!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Morgan "Nothing" (She wants something....)
Beck "Put fire in the house" (firefighter? Cooking dinner?)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Morgan "Wine Tasting"
Beck "drive car"
(It feels like I drive a car for work! But sadly, no pay. Funny how no one mentions that job consisting of all those horses outside. You know, the one that requires hours every. single. day.)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"broccoli" (WRONG)
"asparagus" (WRONG AGAIN)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she takes me swimming"
"Giving her hug"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Sandy from SpongeBob"
"firefighter"
I couldn't think of anything either

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Morgan "Have fun"
Beck "do learning stuff"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Morgan "We're girls"
Beck "I don't know, Momma"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Morgan "You're a woman and I'm a girl."
Beck "You bigger and I little"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Morgan "When you're having fun times with me"
Beck "Get hug"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Morgan "Coz he's cute" (That's true)
Beck "doing work" (That pay check is nice)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Morgan "On the Disney Cruise"
Beck "Disney Boat!"
(DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!)

No comments: