Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays

I was thinking of making Wednesday "weigh In Wednesday" but since I've done little but limp around the house, I don't need the added depression of stepping on the scale. So instead I've decided to scour the internet for something fun and entertaining for you all.
Since we are looking at several days of miserable weather here in the northeast (Thanks Janeice! I thought I was clear when I said DON'T send that nasty cold crap this way!) I thought this video of wacky weatherman Al Kaprielian was a good pick. In a former life I used to work at this TV station and I'm proud (I think) to admit that much of this footage was a direct result of hijinx usually plotted by Bev and I. Leaving him alone in the studio with the camera rolling always provided many laughs. Being entertained by Al was one of the few perks of working at the station. He's a 12 year old boy stuck in the rotund body of an excessive spittle-producing weatherman. And I'll always love him. Woob, woob, woob...
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Bev said...

That is HILARIOUS! Thank you for putting a great big smile on my face today. :)

Congrats on the 5 lbs. lost, too!

janiece said...

Funny!!!
Hey--be nice or you'll get our nasty cold weather now....-35with the wind chills. Like I really want this--where is my beach vacation, umbrella drinks and of course the cabana boys that I can drool over???