Thursday, April 30, 2009
My homegirl Bev has bestowed upon me this prestigious title. Thank you Bev. I'm milking this thing at home but I doubt however, it's gonna get me any perks.
But here's the deal:
1. List seven things that make you awe-summm.
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you love.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4. Don't forget to link to the queen that tagged you.
5. If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a queen.
To fulfill my queenly duties. 'er goes.
1. Despite strong urges, I've never beat the tar out of anyone.... well, not lately. Including the asshat Sear's repairman who gave me a 6 HOUR WINDOW (!!!) to wait for his arse today (because I have nothing better to do donchaknow!) and he PULLED A NO SHOW!!!! Yes, I'm awe-summm because I'm a peace-loving chick. I even saved my husband's life 4 times! Once I saved him from drowning, the other 3 times I just changed my mind.
2. I'm adventurous! Wanna jump on a plane, fly cross-country to stalk celebrities? Count me in! Jump off a galloping horse onto a moving pirate ship-shaped bus? Why Not!
Shoot me if I ever grow up.
3. I keep my friends forever! And no, I'm not talking about tied and gagged in my basement. The overwhelming majority of my friends have been rollin' with me for more than 10 years, some for more than 20. I still write to the man who lived down the road from us when I was 10 years old,living in TN. Haven't seen him since, but we still write. Once you're my friend, it's for the long haul.
4. I have a constant inner monologue going on. It keeps me endlessly entertained. Wish you guys could hear it. Good stuff.
5. I didn't let a stroke stop me. Sure, that little bugger wiped out some files on my hard drive but I clearly remember a moment in the ambulance that I decided this would NOT be the end.
6. I drink wine for a living. Yeah, ya heard me! I get paid for learning a lot about wine and for drinking lots of wine. Yeah, that's awesome.
7. I have two ridiculously fabulous kids. Sure, there's moments that they're lucky there's no gypsies nearby to sell them to, but overall they rock! And being their Mom is the best. I know that doesn't actually make me awesome, just lucky.
Now for my 7 awesome fellow bloggers to whom I pass forth this honor.
Janiece - who's awesome-ly caring for her post-op little girl right now.
Hilary - If you're ever stuck having to sleep on a nasty airport floor, this is the chick you want on the cardboard beside you!
Jackie - Super Mommy to Little Squirt (who just gets cuter every. single. day!!!)
Cary - Who's incredibly funny (and I'm pretty certain, HOT, although he refuses to post any pictures since 1989)
Lori - She's super funny and preggers - the complete package!
Maria - Who never has a dull moment!
Michelle - She's a Doc, a Mommy to an ever growing family and a newlywed... and she's awe-summm!